Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Two weird dreams in a row

This time I was being accused of a murder I didn't commit, and was trying to make a get away. My surroundings were changing all the time. On minute I was in Corbyville, the next in the engineering buildings at Waterloo (they were, but at the same time weren't). Next thing, bang, I'm in Calgary trying to get a greyhound bus ticket. All very very strange. It felt like I was stuck in an action movie and was all very scary. Very scary indeed.

Last night Burger and QC came over to watch Pride and Prejudice. I was pretty impressed at how well they stuck with the main plot line of the book. Obviously, it is a 300-400 page book, so there were somethings left out, but it was pretty true. Mind you, I read it 6 years ago, so I may be forgetting ;).

Tonight AF is coming over. He has an interview for a new job today. I hope he gets it! He's pretty miserable in his current job and is very over qualified. I'll be holding my breath all afternoon :)

4 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Yay! I just bought that movie... I liked it a lot :) Good luck to AF for the interview!

C-dub said...

What a strange dream... I wonder what you'll dream tonight!

lj said...

I know kbum, that is what I was thinking too! weird dreams all around. I know that the meds do have lingering affects, but I wouldn't think I'd still be experiencing the weird dreams several months later when I was only on them for two months to begin with!

Anonymous said...

Strange dreams lj!! Good luck to AF for in the interview!!!