Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Amazing race finale...

Overall 3 stars. I was disappointed with the outcome, but it means C-dub won her pool at work, so there is a bright side. I laughed when they were talking about Kris and Jon who were on there way down the gondola "They are probably making out by now". I thought it was pretty funny. Kendra was so dumb when eating the pizza. "Oh, I can't finish it, I'm going to throw up, it is too much!" That is because you are an anorexic model. Seriously, it wasn't that much food. Oh, and another thing that bugged me about them (something I've never talked about) is that they always called Adam and Rebecca "The little ones", like they were better than them because they were tall. Give me a break, at least they respected the different cultures that they came in contact with!!!

Okay, that is it for my b*tching. I'm in my office hours right now in the undergrad lab. it is sooooo loud in here, no wonder I never got any work done. Maybe I'll move my office hours back upstairs now that Hecras is over, at least I can get other work done now. (HECRAS isn't on the Grad lab computers, but EPANET and EPASWMM are...)

1 comment:

lj said...

Yeah, I've been telling the students I TA that one of my friends got a job at co. X in O-town doing SWMM because of this course. That of course would be you!