Friday, February 11, 2005

like the new comment format

Makes it pretty easy to see what is being posted.

So life in the 'loo is pretty hectic for me right now. My model still isn't working properly, I noticed late yesterday night that my Mass is depleting way too quickly. I tried making my time step smaller, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. So that is the bug that I get to figure out today. Hopefully that will be the last one!

Last night was the running room clinic, night no. 3. It was pretty good, and EK and I kept up with most of the speedsters. I think it was like 4.7 km in 28 minutes which is faster than normal run pace, but slower than 5K pace. Probably a good tempo run pace. It was a pretty good run all in all. We also watched CSI which was a pretty good episode, and then it was time to put my sleepy self to bed (while QC and EK made mention of heading back to school to finish an assignment :O). I also finished my festive project.

So that brings us to today! I get to see exaggerator, c-dub and MM tonight. getting excited! It is weird when you go from seeing someone every day to maybe once a month. I miss those guys (and NC too!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ

28 min is an excellent time for 4.7 km!

eves

Lotus Blossom said...

Yeah... I'm missed too! So are you LJ... ;)