Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Lazy @ss

Well, yesterday anyways. I was at school until late and I had a number of things I had to do, notably: eat dinner, do my laundry, wash my dishes, and go grocery shopping. Lower down on the list of priorities was going to the gym... well, at around 7:15 I ditched that idea and decided to wake up early this morning and go then instead. It was too cold for my wimpy self to go running anyways, so it really wasn't that different. I'll go running this afternoon instead... it should be much more pleasant since it is sunny and supposed to get up to -1. I used to love the winter, but now not so much. I can't wait for the days to get longer so that even when I am up at 6:30 running it will be light out. I love longer days! how many more days of winter? too many to start counting.

As for other news, well, there really isn't any. I was getting bad results from my model run, but I think I have it figured out now. I'll go home this afternoon and try to compile it again from there. Hopefully my internet will be back up so I can get my graphs off of e-mail to compare my results with the actual results. You gotta love programing...

No comments: