Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Another Valentines day gone

And an uneventful one at that. Part of me always hopes for a secret admirer, but it never really pans out (at all). So my day yesterday was boring. worked on my model till 3:30, went to the gym, the out for dinner. Was planning on working on my model after dinner, but I had no new brain waves about what could be wrong, so I ended up going home and relaxing a bit before bed time. There don't seem to be enough hours in the day right now.

So that brings us to this morning. I'm still waiting to here if I was granted the extension I requested for my paper, since otherwise it isn't getting done. I need to figure out what is going on with my model, but I have no clue how to do it. Maybe I'll just take out anthracene and see if that makes it work (it reacts very quickly on a very small mass and may be causing all my problems.... not sure though.)

No comments: