Monday, February 14, 2005

Tired! I think my lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me...

I was planning on doing a lot of school work yesterday but after the "long run" (hardly long at 7km) all my energy was drained. I just ended up reading and sleeping most of the afternoon away. I finally sat down to do some school work at like 5 or 6 and my internet was down again (grr) and I realized I didn't have the files I needed at home. I had to talk to like 10 people on the phone last night, so I couldn't go into school to do work here (mind you I probably wouldn't have had the energy). So I stayed home and was in at school (relatively) early this morning and hopefully I'll have something to show my supervisor after lunch. I don't want to have to tell hime that it will actually be physically impossible for me to have results by this friday.

So that brings us to today, valentines day, the bane of single people's existance. To be honest, I was trying to grasp the day with open arms this year and even made heart shaped cookies for the occasion, but I'm just not feeling it today. I think I will be too busy to even care today too.

Plan of Attack:
8:30-10:30 Work, on model
10:30-11:30 583 lecture/tutorial
11:30-1:00 work on model
1:00-1:30 meet with supervisor
1:30-3:30 work on model
3:30-5:00 go to gym
5:30-7:00 goodbye dinner for post doc
7:00-9:00 work on model

yay. I love school.

1 comment:

Blythe said...

and those cookies were quite scrumptious! there's nothing better than a good cookie at 10 in the morning.