Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blah...

Very weird weather here in south-western ontario. The morning lows have been like -20C which is too cold for my wimpy self to go running in, and the daytime highs have been close to 0. What is with the temperature flucuations??? And to make weird even weirder each night they say it is going to go down to -9 and then it goes down WAY colder. So every morning my alarm is set for 6 am, just to have me wimp out and stay in bed "snoozing" another hour. An hour that could have been spent in REM sleep! I digress.

So last night I was nearly falling asleep on the couch, well, I did, waiting for the amazing race to come on. So this means I was asleep at 8:30 ??? I managed to wake up at 9 to watch the amazing race, which was a really good one. I was glad that Kris and John weren't last, and impressed by the little personal trainers (can't remember their names) that they weren't that far behind even thought they were yeilded... is the yeild actually an hour? So I think that bar any major mishaps (like taxi's or yeilds) that those will be the two teams to watch next week. Usually the last legs are in places were they speak english, so they shouldn't have much trouble with language.

Tonight I'm going to the gym to get in my run and my weights... what an exciting life I lead!!! I think I'm also going to tape that made for TV movie about the Crazy Canucks. It is on too late for my early-bird self, but maybe I'll get a chance to watch it this weekend.

Thats it!

No comments: