Monday, February 07, 2005

Another Semi-busy weekend for the record books

Friday - Practicing throwing a ball around, trip to the gym and my favorite show - What not to wear...
Saturday - Quick early morning trip to the Market, Flag Football tournament all day, we were second in b/co-ed, but we were co-ed and 1st was b, so we are trying to fandangle a prive out of campus rec since it wasn't really fair. Saturday night I rented Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I really liked it! It was kind of weird, but I thought the message was beautiful.
Sunday - Woke up early to go for my 7km "long run" with the running room, but decided not to go. it was -10 out, but the high for the day was +7C didn't make sense to go in the morning when it was supposed to be so nice! I ended up cleaning my apartment while waiting for the temperature to rise. At around 11:30 I went in my room to read for a bit and I ended up waking up 2 hours later! I talked to KB for a while on the phone and went for a run. Last night was the Joy of Marking. This memo was harder to mark than the first, but overall I think it went better, I wasn't getting as pissed off about referencing! Jenny kept of getting all cuddly and deciding it would be a good idea to lay on my marking. it was kind of cute, a marked improvement from the stalking she was doing earlier.

So that brings me to today. I woke up with the first signs of getting sick. My throat is scratching, my nose is stuffy, my eyes are watering and my muscles are aching. I came to school anyways, but I have a feeling I'll be going home before too long to crawl back into bed for a couple of hours. I can always work on my fortran from home between naps.

Have a great week everyone! C-dub and Exaggerator, I'm getting excited about seeing ya this weekend!

No comments: