Friday, July 15, 2005

I dream of Harry

Yep, last night I dreamt that I couldn't wait until midnight and went to a book store that was selling it early. It was the weirdest bookstore ever. It sold dinning room furniture that you could test out, in store. Ie. sit down and have a meal. very bizzare.

Getting back to the harry bit, the cover wasn't what it was supposed to be (------>) but had a crude painting of a village in a snow storm. It had some sort of caption on the inside like "Cover Art by:...... age 10, passed away from cancer.

How weird is that. I think I'm confusing my Harry madness with my tour madness (tour... lance... livestrong... cancer). Oh well, just finishing up my assignment from home. I will shortly be printing. Yipee!

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

Yay! I bet it'll feel great to hand that puppy in! :o)

That's some weird dream. Can you imagine if people could test out furniture like that? They'd probably ruin it before it got sold...