Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Update.

So I haven't been too talkative lately. I guess I haven't had much to write about really. I had an awesome weekend with the Exaggerator and C-dub up in the Kawarthas. Very nice and relaxing :), but other than that really, not much going on. Mostly tour watching, but now even that is over.

I've talked about HP enough to satiate myself until you guys are done, so I'm not going to post anything about that.

The term at school is winding down which means my TA is almost over. I'm not really sad about it, it ended up being a lot of work. I think because I missed the first 2 weeks of term with field school I kind of hit the ground running and haven't had much time to relax since before field school started. It'll be nice when I finally have a bit of time off in August, but I'm going to feel incredibly guilty than, and not really okay with taking that much time off. I guess that happens. I'm probably using up my final vacation days as a grad student to go to africa, so I don't forsee any trips until I'm done after this one. (unless there be some big reason to take a trip to red deer!).

So that is it for today, basically just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive :)

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Um... what big reason might that be?! ;)

lj said...

I don't know, I just remember you mentioning something about the fall. I've been keeping my calander free :)

Anonymous said...

dum dum dum duuuuummmmm, dum dum da dummmmm!