Monday, July 04, 2005

Ugh

My weekend

Thursday - drove home and got fitted for My Maid of Honour Dress for D's Wedding
Friday - Woke up feeling unwell tried my run, but had to bag it at 3.5 cause I didn't feel well. Decided to try camping trip anyways. By the time we reached our campsite (interior - backcountry) I was doubled over vomiting. Decided to stick it out the night and was feeling much better in the morning.
Saturday - Canoed the Barron Canyon. I'll try to post pictures later this week - it was gorgeous
Sunday - Drove home to bville had a shower and dinner then carried on to wloo.

Today - I'm feeling unwell again :( I feel hot and gross, but I'm not sure why. Hopefully it'll pass, I'm going to try to go to school and get some work done, but I may end up at home later today if that isn't going to well. I don't know what is with me? No one I know has the stomache flu so maybe it is something I ate? but what? I had some milk that I suspect may have gone bad on Thursday morning, but I wouldn't still be ill from that now?

Okay, so I need to continue getting ready for school. Laters.

6 comments:

Blythe said...

yikes! Poor you :(

Hope you feel better soon.

BrightDolphin said...

I hope you feel better soon!

I like the new pic you have up! Only 12 days! Weeeeeee! I'm a dork :o)

lj said...

It is the cover of the new book. I'm so excited! I'm almost halfway through the goblet of fire now. Hopefully will be done before the weekend so I can move onto the order and be done befor next friday. I'm so excited!

Just noticed this, but does it look like Harry's Scar is almost on fire in that picture? weird.

Blythe said...

Hey, maybe you are pregnant? ;)

Is there someone you aren't telling us about?

JK.

BrightDolphin said...

It does kind of look like that... weird. I didn't think Voldy could set scars on fire! LOL Perhaps that is a new ability that Harry has? Glowing scar?

Ah, don't mind me. I'm weird today.

lj said...

I love your pick jen! I can just picture Malfoy going "ooooh" and twiddling his fingers at someone :)

Okay, I think I'm going home now. See you kids later :)