Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm almost done!

774 that is. The course from hell that I started on winter day about 6.5 months ago. The end is finally in sight and as long as nothing bad happens, I should be done before the day is through. Yay!

So other than that, not much. We had our Soccer playoff game last night. We lost in penalty shots at the end when we tied 0-0. I'm pretty happy with how we did, I didn't think we would have been able to hold them off with two of the best players on our team seriously injured.

Other news - I sold my old bike yesterday, Blythe's Boy bought it off of me, so that'll help with the finances a bit (and clear up room in my apartment if I decide to move my bike out to the shed. (This is HIGHLY unlikely though!).

One last thing I guess. Marathon Training started this week, and my body already feels like an old woman. I've run 26 km, had two soccer things (one practice, one game), and a spinning class in the last three days, and it has really wiped me out. Maybe I'm not meant to be a marathoner? I'll keep up the effort for now, and make my decision after I get back from africa.

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

Don't give up yet, it could just be the crappy weather this week. It's so hot and humid, with really bad air quality. I'm sure even marathoners would get tired!

Only one more day! Woo! :o)