Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rogers is Evil

I've been at home now for over 3 hours waiting for the rogers person to show up and its a no show. I call to see what is going on, apparently there is an appointment booked for NEXT monday at 2-5, wtf??? That is definitely not what I was told yesterday, so I let the guy have an earful. And bitched that I was missing 3 hours of work today and I would have to miss another 3 tomorrow for them to come. (I didn't let him in on the fact that I am home sick or that I'm a grad stude though :)) I'm pissed off. I have an appointment at 4 and wanted to pick up my bike before then. The dude is calling the service department to see if they can get someone out here before I have to leave, but I'm still not impressed >:(. Let me just say this. I'm taking full advantage of the free digital receiver and $3/month for OLN for the 2 month trial period and then sending it all back!

2 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Yep.

Sounds like you and Burger should start a club or something. I'm sure you'd have no shortage of willing members...

Blythe said...

tut tut

*shaking head vigorously*

gosh i hate them