Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to the Flow

Body Flow that is. I went last night for the first time in like a year. It was pretty good. I felt really good afterwards, my legs were loose, not tight, and I was unstrung (well, a little anyways). Now, after this mornings run, and being back at school all that work has been put to waste. Oh well, guess I have to start going on a weekly basis again. Plan - Monday night Flow, Thursday night Yoga.

Today - not much going on. I'm at school for the morning and possibly the afternoon. I'm on a waiting list to take part in this online seminar thing, and might have to rush home to take part if a position magically opens up. If not, no biggie, it'll be available online later this week.

So now that I'm back in the country, summer is over, and marathon training is dwindling into my taper (starts in two weeks!), I all the sudden have more time on my hands than I've had in a while. I plan to use some of the time at the gym getting back into activities I like (Monday night weights and flow, tuesday training swim, wednesday weights, and thursday yoga), but that still leaves a whole lot of free time on the weekends. Hmm... maybe I need a hobby. Or a boy.

Oh, and on Saturday I registered for the Niagara Marathon, so I really have to do it now! eek!

No comments: