Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sympathy Morning Sickness?

That is what I've decided I have :) Still waiting to hear about the malaria, don't think that is what it is, but I woke up this morning with funny tummy yet again.

Normally on Thursday mornings I run to the gym, do a spinning class and then run (a longer way) back home. I got outside this morning and turned around to go and get my car keys. It was not pleasant out there! Now it is clear and nice, not so this morning. Lots of trees down and things flying all over the place, so better to skip the run. I'll head out after school instead.

So apparently UW has a triathlon club again, so burger and I are going to go check it out this evening at their meeting. Should be good times.

And speaking of Burger, her new puppy is absolutely adorable. I got some pictures, so it is now up to her to post them :)

Oh, and one last thing. I found out that a girl I know (from doing tris) is going to be doing Ironman Canada next year. She's nuts (but in a good way!). She has a blog for her training, I'm going to ask her if I can link her :)

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I like your diagnosis! Can't wait to see Burger's pics...

Blythe said...

Posted! I did an edit job of boyf, and the pic went smaller :( Booooooo! I suck at photo editing.

lj said...

I liked the editing, very funny :)