Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pain in the neck

Literally. Last night I develeped a pain in the left side of my neck. I have no clue what it came from, and when I woke up this morning it was still kicking around.

This morning I woke up feeling a little queasy again, but decided to go for my run anyways. I felt much better after I got back. Is that weird or what? I don't get it. Hopefully my illness is starting to abate, but if not, it hasn't really been THAT bad. Not really.

So other than my sore neck and lingering unidentified illness, all is pretty well here. I'm tired, but hey, I was up too late last night chatting online with KB. Oh, and in other news my Training Swim starts tonight. I haven't done any hard swimming in way too long, so I hope I don't suck! maybe I'll go in the slow lane this week...

4 comments:

Blythe said...

When do you find out if you are riddled with malaria?

lj said...

Maybe today? They said that they rush the samples, so MDS probably knows now whether I have it. I may have a message on my phone at home, not sure.

Blythe said...

Ok, when you get home, make sure that you update the comment section. I wanna know!

lj said...

still no word...