Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm SO getting malaria

Shit. I'm supposed to continue taking my malaria drugs for 4 weeks after getting back in the country, and I just realized that yesterday I forgot to take mine. Shit. Apparently, you can go up to every 10 days for taking them, but they only advise every week so that people remember to take them. A lot of good that did me. Must remember to take drugs tonight with dinner... BTW, thanks to Margo who inadvertantly reminded me to take it while talking about her bad night sleep last night. Insomnia is a side effect of Larium.

Okay, other than that, not much. Second yoga class last night. There was a guy there wearing tight lulu lemon capris?!? It went pretty good though, and none of my positions had to be fixed. I felt totally cool. Then back home for survivor. The team I'm rooting for lost both challenges, but they made a smart decision about who they voted off. Then up to QC's for the season premiere of CSI. Pretty good episode, but also the most graphic pictures I've ever seen on that show. I seriously felt like vomitting. Oh, and I also liked Nick in his white shirt. V. Hot.

Okay, I guess I should be getting back to work. I'm supposed to be getting connected to the internet in my office today. Yipee! I've only had my computer for 3 months...

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Malaria... that would be an experience... take your meds missy!

C-dub said...

How are you feeling today?