Monday, September 26, 2005

Wahoo!

Internet in office :) it only took what, 3 months? It is pretty exciting though :)

This weekend, hmmm... Friday did nothing. Saturday Burger and I went for a bike ride and then I went to my Aunt and Uncles for lunch. And met my new little cousin, Deven, he was adorable :) As my friends from highschool would describe him, he is caramel ;)

Saturday night went home and relaxed. I watched the movie National Treasure, it was pretty good, but kind of ripped off the storyline from the Davinci Code. On Sunday it was my long run (but a cut back week, so only 21.5 km) and soccer in the afternoon. Burger and I watched the last part of the Rugby game, which was pretty fun. UW got creamed, 24-5 for UWO. Oops :O. Watching the game though made me want to play again. I need a serious psychological evaluation for even considering playing again, but it was so much fun. If I'm still interested in the spring, I'll look into the City team. I might be good enough for it. Who knows.

Last night I watched Desperate Housewives. A pretty good season premiere, but I was really tired and practically asleep. Maybe that is a bad sign?

So on the Malaria front, I just don't know, I seem to be feeling ill on and off, and keep on getting this bad headache. I'm thinking of getting the test done just to make myself feel better. I don't want to have malaria, but if I have it, better to catch it early.

1 comment:

Blythe said...

My bum hurt from the bike ride. Must've been the hills.

I forgot to ask about the lunch. So the little babe is cute, eh? Did you take any piccies?

You should totally go for rugby!! Then I can watch :D