Thursday, September 15, 2005

Clarification

It has been brought to my attention that some people out there mistakenly think that Jamie is a Boy. I was informed this when I got back and was accused of never using a he/she to clarify this point. I would like to draw everyones attention to the first e-mail I sent out after being in Ndolage...

"Kate (my sister) has a physio student with her right now from Canada. She
is actually from Waterloo, so what are the chances???? She also has a
multi-enty visa since she was planning on going to kenya when she was done,
but is no longer going. Kate's Passport is in Dar es Salaam right now
getting the visa extended, and she's not going to get it back in time to go
to Uganda for the white water rafting, so Jamie, the student, is going to go
with me instead. We'll be going next weekend."

So Clearly, Jamie is a girl. Sorry for those of you who got up hopes about my love life. No dice. Although, Jamie is a very nice person, I'm not attracted to females.

Meh. Time to go to school. I don't want to go :( Oh well, I think it'll be another short day. I'm a little sleepy, so I'll probably come home early for a nap.

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

LOL, that's funny that people were confused.

Have a great nap. I wish I could have one right about now!