Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh my!

So last night I watched the premiere of "My name is Earl", and I have to say, it was one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. Definitely going to be on my TV roster. Only problem - it is in the same time slot as the Amazing Race, so I'm going to have to tape one of them. Oh well, I'll make that sacrifice.

Didn't do too much else. I made banana muffins, and they are yummy.

This afternoon is the first soccer game of the season. I think we are going to get our asses handed to us on a platter. We moved up a division (most of the people on the team can handle being up a division, I on the other hand am not good enough for this), and about half of our team can't make it, so we'll only have 8 players and the other team will have 11. So we will have to play the entire game - did I mention I ran 15 km already today???

Tonight is the season premiere of Americas Next Top Model. Woohoo! I'll probably watch it tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll watch it every week. I need to cut back on my TV viewing time.

3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I hear ya, I need to cut back on t.v. time too. I have homework and three novels to work on! Plus, there's the social aspect of things... I like way too many tv shows. As much as it pains me, I may have to give up CSI. It's just too much! I can always watch the re-runs in summer. Or if I'm not doing anything else. I've got a show every night from Monday to Thursday! Monday = Prison Break (I'm unwilling to give up my Wentworth Miller...). Tuesday = House (my new favourite show). Wednesday = Lost (I found the season premiere disappointing, but I want to know the damned secret). Thursday = CSI. See? Too much television. That's not even counting new South Park whenever that hits the screen. And just wait 'til 24 starts up again.

I need to get away from that damned box!

Lotus Blossom said...

I watch a lot of TV as well, but lately I've been too tired. I watch much less when JB is home, as he's not a big TV-watcher.

My must-have lineup:
- House
- Desperate Housewives
- Simpsons

Other shows are just fillers really. I should start reading instead - as I have about 100 books to read!

C-dub said...

I also want to cut back on the tv time. But there are too many shows that I watch! Hmmm, so many shows, so little time...