Friday, February 24, 2006

Another Busy Weekend Ahead!

So AF has been in Canada now for 3 years (as of Tuesday!) which means that he is now up for Canadian Citizenship. Mind you, he went back to Iran for 3 weeks a year and a half ago, so he is waiting another 3 weeks before he applies for his citizenship. Tonight I'm taking him out for a dinner as 3 years in canada celebration :) I'm such a good girlfriend :)

Tomorrow I'm teaching him how to ski. I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't been out this year and I'm heading to BC next week for a few days of skiing with my dad and I want to get a little practice in first. Also, my dream job would be a ski instructor, so it should be a pretty fun day.

Other than that I'll be running my model all weekend I think. I really want to be able to set it up to do all of my runs for the next stage when I'm away next week so that I can come home to analyzing data. Oh, what fun!

Okay, I should get back to looking at these graphs. I have an appointment with my supervisor at 2 that I need to get ready for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're coming here, and I don't know about it?

lj said...

Eastern BC dude. Flying into Calgary. I'll be in mountain time even. Sorry to get your hopes up!