Monday, February 06, 2006

Laura's Gushy Post

I just wanted to announce to the world... well, my blogging world, that I adore AF :) I enjoy every minute we spend together.

I met his mother and his sister for the first time last night. They were both wonderful and really nice. His mum cooked a 4 course meal for us :O Including a traditional persian rice dish. It was very yummy and she sent us home with lots of leftovers. I have lunch and dinner for today all set :) I don't think they hated me which is good :) I brought flowers (a mixed bouquet of orange and pinky-orange flowers) which i hope she liked. The colours reminded me of the pictures I had seen of her... coincidentally they also matched the sweater she was wearing last night :)

The rest of the weekend went well. I painted with D on Saturday afternoon. The new baby's room is going to look really nice when it is done. Then had dinner with Pops on Saturday night. Then lunch and a few hours of visiting with S&W on Sunday. Lots of visiting this weekend and now I'm exhausted. I'm staying at home to mark this morning and then have to go in for my office hours this afternoon. If I don't wake up this afternoon is going to be hell. Hopefully I'll figure it out :)

Have a great monday everyone!

4 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Yay! I'm glad "meet the family" went well. I don't really see why it wouldn't, you are a great girl! :o)

Blythe said...

Awwwww! Gush, gush :)

Glad the "meet the mum" went well!

Lotus Blossom said...

*hears LJ's sigh of relief all the way across the country* Glad the meeting went well!

C-dub said...

Glad things went well. Atta girl!