Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not much to update on

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. I have a bit of a cold that I'm fighting that has made me extremely lazy this week. Right now I'm so wiped out that I just want to go home and have a nap. After I get my program up and running again, I might just be able to do that. It is just as easy to run it from home as it is to run from here. At home, I also have a comfy bed and a book that I can read :) (while it is taking its several hours to run of course).

Didn't get up to much on Monday and Tuesday night. Mostly typical doing stuff around the apartment type stuff... well, I also marked on Tuesday (man, I feel like a mean TA, but some of these people are seriously not that smart.) Last night I went over to AFs we watched the movie Spun. Weird drug movie, but it makes you think a bit. Mind you people that are on drugs probably wouldn't think of the deeper message and the people who get the deeper message to begin with are not likely the ones to start doing drugs in the first place.

Okay, back to work. I must be effective since Kel is here next week! yay! I'm so very excited about her coming!

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I've never heard of 'Spun'... perhaps I'll have to rent it. I keep meaning to watch the movie 'Redemption' with Jamie Fox, but I never seem to have time.

Lotus Blossom said...

Where's LJ?!