Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm going cross eyed

I've just spent the last 4.5 hours staring at numbers in excel. Fun stuff. I'm finally heading to school soon to print off the work i've done in the past week or so. Hopefully I will be able to see what I've got and compare results and decide what I think is best and if I want to get better results or if I'm happy with what I have.

It's been a busy few days. Friday night was date night with AF. I went over to his apartment. Saturday off to the market and running errands until I picked up Kel. Then it was to dinner at the Maharaja and Dancing at the Dog. Good times were (hopefully) had by all :). Saturday was visiting with the girls, we met Baily (well, I had met him before) and then lunch with EK. After J&C left, Kel and I both slept for 2 hours :O. We rented "Just like heaven" Sunday night and it was pretty good.

Monday we went into school in the morning (until 2:30 or so) and poked around downtown for a bit. I bought a pair of shoes that I shouldn't have got, but they were cute, and half off. Tuesday was a reciprocal of Monday. I did work at home in the morning and we went into school to work in the afternoon. We had dinner with Q, Burger, and EK, and then visited with J&G in the evening. Pretty busy time. I dropped Kel off at the train station this morning. She is headed off to Montreal to visit family there. It was wonderful getting to visit with that girl again!

Okay, I have to get myself organized to get into school. Happy Feb. 15th!