Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Birthday AL

The big 2-6 eh? closer to 30 than 20, definitely old ;) Hope you're day today goes well!

Not much else going on in Laura Land. I updated my photoblog this mornig with a cute picture of Jenny. I'm in love with this picture, she's such a suck.

Oh, and Wiarton Willy didn't see his shadow today so that means an early spring... or does it? The next weeks forcast is the worst week we've had in a while so I'm not taking much condolence in the predictions of a rodent. It does however make me happy that 1) it is ~ 7 weeks until spring, 2) daylight is up to ~ 10 hours today!, and 3) Yoga is tonight! I'm really starting to love my yoga classes :)

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

That means it is 3 to 1 in favor of a short winter in the elite world of famous groundhogs!

lj said...

Who's the third? There is phil, willy, and the one in NS... is there one out west too? must be since I missed it on the news this morning, but the time it was light outwest, I would have been at work.

Lotus Blossom said...

We have one in AB too... Balzac Billy! ;) He didn't see his shadow. I can't remember which 4 groundhogs I was referring to at the time... there are actually quite a number... probably half a dozen that were reported on my radio!