Thursday, December 02, 2004

feeling a little better...

I ventured out of my little apartment to go to the b-ball doo-ha at the gradhouse today. It was nice, the food was tres greasy, but it was as I expected. No beer was consumed (at least not by me and my sick self!)

Now the bad news, I was sitting at complete opposite ends of the table from K, (no faults there) and didn't get the chance to say anything to him, not even a shy "hi" or "see ya round". Thats right, I missed my chance. I guess I could have moved myself to the complete opposite end of the table, but I think that would have been a little on the obvious side. Hmmm... thinking about it, I should have "gone to the bathroom" and sat elsewhere when I came back, but why is it always 20/20 hindsight? why not 20/20 forsight. That would be good.

So that is it. nothing said, no flirting done, I guess I'm just going to have to get over my little crush and move on with my life... does anyone know any cute single guys???

1 comment:

C-dub said...

Hey, don't give up on K yet! Since you don't have any planned activities to see him again, why don't you phone him up and invite him to do something? The worst that could happen is he would say no, and then you don't have to see him again. You'd be no worse off than you are now. And he may say yes! Go for it! What have you got to lose? If you don't ask him, will you always wonder what would have happened if you had?