Monday, December 13, 2004

Weekend update

And for once I'm actually at school in the morning. I know, shocking! Actually, there was something I meant to do from home, that I forgot to do, so maybe I'll go home a little early today. oops!

So now the week from hell starts. I have to finish to 676 assignments. (each usually takes a few days) and then finish up some stuff for my 657 class - a compilation of chemical parameters for two chemicals. Then I have to find a bunch of articles to take with me over christmas. Hopefully I'll have time to do it all! (and I want my apartment to be somewhat clean when I leave for a couple of weeks.

Friday night we did baking, as Burger's blog says. I agree, it did go on kind of long. Next year, I think I will do it on my own, one recipe a night for a week, and then I will a) have a lot more to give away and b) not be up till 1:30 baking!!! Saturday I went to Burlington to hang out with my cousins for a potluck get together. It was nice to catch up with everyone. Sunday I went for a long run and then slept for a couple of hours. I typed up a lot of my recipes, and cleaned my apartment. I got a lot done this weekend, but I'm thinking I should have been doing more school work!!!

Later kids. lj

No comments: