Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Getting seriously mad

Does this last guy in my 657 group have NO respect for anyone elses workload? I've worked on this presentation 2 hours last night and close to 3 this morning, just formatting 2 other peoples stuff, and I still don't have his. Meanwhile, our group is meeting in 3 hours, and I'm supposed to have the presentation done and with me printed off so that we can practice. I am so freaking annoyed right now!

For what its worth, when we met 2.5 weeks ago and I volunteered to put the presentation together, I specified that I would need the slides by monday night, since I knew I would be busy at this time. I was done mine on sunday, person 2 got them to me at 1:30 am on tuesday, person 2 was about 10:30 yesterday morning. does this guy do this to all of his groups????????????????? GRRRR!

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Group work can be annoying at school for that very reason! Poor LJ...

Anonymous said...

Finding good group members is hard. 'IGC' worked really well!

eva

Anonymous said...

sounds like my fourth year project group -kbum