Thursday, December 09, 2004

practice practice practice

My presentation that is. I'm working from home (surprise surprise!) and practicing my 657 presentation which is this afternoon. Class starts at 2:30, but the group is meeting at 1:15 so that we can run over it one more time together. Hopefully when I get the revisions from the slacker guy they are all in the right format and I don't have to do any more reformating. (He got me his part of the presentation at 1:40 and it took me 2.5-3 hours to get it into the right format to match the other slides.

Oh well, no more complaining about that!

nothing else new. Christmas baking starts tonight when I make the gingerbread cookie dough since it has to be chilled before the cookies are made. yay! I <3 christmas baking!!!

2 comments:

Blythe said...

g'luck!

lj said...

Thanks :) I hope GP1s surger is going well! I've been thinking about her on and off all morning.

Hope the exam is going well!