Friday, December 10, 2004

Presentation over!

now I just have to get the rest of my work done!!! some research on chemicals for 657 and two assignments for 676. I'll hopefully get a few hours of work done today, and then take the rest of the day off. The past three days have been pretty stressfull long days because of my presentation (not nearly as bad as burgers though!!!).

So it is 9:30 and again I'm not at school, but today, I don't have the excuse of working diligently from home since 8:00 like I have had the past could of days!!!

Oh well, I deserve a little time off. I think I'll try to get to school around 10:30 :) I have to make up a quick spreadsheet on the computer for the presentation/project of yesterday, something additional that barker said that he wanted. Should take just half an hour or so. I volunteered to do it (again, why do I do this?) since I am probably more computer literate (well, I am pretty sure I am) than the others in my group.

Okay, thats it! Tonight is the christmas baking extravaganza! I'm getting excited :)

No comments: