Thursday, December 16, 2004

Work Work Work

(I like the triple word titles - from the last week we have "practice practice practice", "complain, complain, complain", and todays "Work, Work, Work". What can I say, I'm Laura Three-Three-Three. (Does anyone get that?)

Okay, so yesterday was crazy busy. I was up to 12:30 doing work last night/this morning. And for me, that is saying something. Up again at the crack of dawn, and I've been working about an hour and a half already today. Last night at around 10 or 11 I realized I made a MAJOR error in my file set up, so I had to start my visual modflow all over again. I got it all set up last night before going to bed. Luckily, like burger said, after it is set up, everything else is easy shmeazy. I have all 5 runs done now, and I just have to get the results into a file and quickly write up about it. And then finish writing up Assignment 5, and I'm done. I hope I'll be done by 12 or 12:30. then I can run in and get it printed off. if not, no big deal, I could just print it off when I go into school for the hydrolab christmas party tonight. Actually, I think I will do that. (Hopefully it will be done by then!!!)

So nothing else really. Dad is coming to pick me up tomorrow so hopefully I'll have everything done in time!!!!!

No comments: