Thursday, December 02, 2004

Milk Rant, Today is the day and illness...

So I got a 4L bag of milk at the grocery store last week. one of the bags sprung a leak on tuesday so I hd to throw it out and cleanout my fridge... then what do I notice this morning? another of the bags in now leaking :( Now, I don't mind spending money on milk, I think it is one of the most important things for people to make sure they get. But I do mind when I pay 4.15 for one litre!!! GRRRRRR!!!

So today is the day that I may see K for the last time. and My illness progressed significantly last night to the point that I am going to work from home today so as to isolate myself from possibly infecting more people. (I'm thinking it must have been someone at the bar on friday night, it is just too much of a coincidence that we are all sick now). So the question on everyones mind? will I be going out tonight? not sure, a good possibility not and that saddens me SOOOO much! I just have to do what is right for my body. Maybe I'll go out for a bit and drink OJ or an herbal tea and come home early and go to bed. Why me? Why Now?

Oh and my thoughts are with Burger and her GP1, I know how much she loves her, so I hope they get sorted out.

2 comments:

Blythe said...

thanks girl.

i think that you should come for herbal tea and perhaps a bowl of soup? then you can ask for his number :)

feel better!!!!

lj said...

Hee hee... gotta love the chicken noodle soup look :) I'm feeling better already, you know how you always feel the worst right when you wake up??? I'm going to get some cough syrup at pharmasave later this afternoon, so no more suffering for lj.

(I've actually stayed away from the drugs all term through all my sicknesses :O).