Thursday, June 16, 2005

ACK!

Many of you may know, I'm afraid of birds, I can't deal with them. I find them very unpredictable, and they have no limitations where they can be... as humans we pretty much exist in 2-Dimensions. Yes, we can climb a tree, or a hill, but we are still attached to the gound in some way. Not birds.

So this morning, I was out for a run, and what happens? A bird attacks me. Yep, attacks. I hear this thud thud behind me of its wings flapping, and next thing I know, I feel it going at my head, with it beak or its feet, I do not know. I probably broke the world record for the 100m trying to get away from this crazed bird, it scared the bejebus out of me!!!

That is by far, the only drama in my life these days. Didn't do too much to end my fear of birds!!!

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

Yikes! I can't say I've been attacked by birds, but my brother has... He was attacked one morning by a crow, who was after his breakfast! Then there was the time we had these blackbirds nesting in our tree, and everytime he walked past them, they would swoop him! Poor guy.

I don't blame you for being nervous around them. I would be too!