Tuesday, June 21, 2005

#@%$!

Not good :( I've been trying to get these stupid model runs done on my computer for like 4 days now. What happens??? The last two somehow crash when there is like a couple hours left on them. I have no clue what caused the crash. But here I go, leaving my computer all day again for the 5th day in a row. GRrrrrrr. I'm not a happy camper.

However, I did order my copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last night :D It will be available for me to pick up at 12:01 am on July 16th. Only 24 more days!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Hey, are you still going to the party at Chapters on July 15th?

lj said...

Yep, I'm planning on it! Do you want to come up and go with me? I was going to send you an e-mail sometime. I'm planning on dressing up like trelawny :)

BrightDolphin said...

Cool, my mom suggested that I rent a costume from somewhere but I have no idea where I would go! I'd come up regardless. It was fun last time! All those cute little kids dressed as Harry and Hermione... so adorable :o)

lj said...

Yay! I'm excited :) you can spend the night too... of course, I'm not going to make you drive back to brampton at midnight!

Did you order your copy? If you want, I can order you a copy from the waterloo Chapters and you can pay me back.

BrightDolphin said...

I haven't ordered my copy yet... if you want to order me one, go ahead. I'm excited too! Remember playing Uno in Starbucks and Burger swore with all those kids around? LOL. Good times. :o)

Blythe said...

*hangs head in shame* - for the 2nd day in a row.


I have a potty mouth :( I'm trying to be better.

lj said...

Burger - You totally don't have a potty mouth!!! I'm MUCH worse than you are!

Jen - I'll order it next time I'm up the chapters way.

Lotus Blossom said...

That was a fun night... wish I could join you girls this time...