Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back to activity

Yep, I'm *gasp* training again... not hardcore, that won't start for a while yet.

Last night I didn't do too much. Did my laundry and started cleaning my apartment... maybe I'll tackle one room a night? and did my laundry. I also went for a very windy hilly bike ride, but I still managed 21 kms in just over 50 minutes... a little slower than normal, but not too bad considering the hills and the wind. Hopefully it won't be so hilly in peterborough! Really have to get cracking on this tri-training business... I feel so out of tri shape... although I'm going to go swimming tomorrow morning, hopefully will get in a good 1500m or so.

Also put on the running shoes this morning for the first time since the half marathon and ran just under 5 km. Felt good to be running again, but the heat and humidity were a little much. I really have to get to this summer running business again.

So that is it for now. Nothing exciting to report, sorry to bore you all.

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

From my point of view, the only boring post is none at all! :o)

It's supposed to be a little better tomorrow in terms of humidity... and it'll only be 26 degrees! Heh, only...