Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tagged by Kbum

List five songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter
what genre they are from, whether they have words or even if they're
any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post
these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with
your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're
listening to.

Speed of Sound by Cold Play (I'm going to have to ditto jen on this one :))
Beverly Hills by Weezer
Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
Behind these hazel eyes by Kelly Clarkson (I'm a dork, but I like her music now)
Don't Phunk with my heart by The Black Eyed Peas

I don't have anyone to tag, so this is it :)

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

I did not recognize Kelly Clarkson in her video for that song... she looks so very different as a blonde!