Monday, June 27, 2005

I guess I should update...

Not much new is going on in this end of the world. I have been lacking serious motivation at school for about a week now. I'm so close to being done 774, but I can't motivate myself to work on it. Instead I've been spending way too much time working on my TA, just taking my time with it. But I did stay until 5:00 tonight, so maybe the draught is over?

I can't remember what I did outside of school last week, so obviously it wasn't too exciting! But I did go berry picking and made jam (yum!)

This weekend I was helping my sister move and in belleville for my granny's birthday. Since I was in that end of the province, I met up with C-Dub and went to Kalan Porter. I'm a dork :). He was definitely a good singer, I just think he needs to find his own style. We also went out dancing which was super fun. I have been dancing in way too long! C started talking to these two guys asking them why they weren't dancing. Turns out she works with one of them. How funny is that? They were both engineering students from Dal.

S & W's new place is really nice. It was nice getting to see them again, I hadn't seen W since he broke his ankle. It is all healed again and he is allowed to return to sports. I'm trying to convince him to train and do the Niagara Half Marathon. Hopefully he doesn't fall and break his other ankle this time. (He broke it running under my bidding :O :(). I guess that is it.

Oh, and I saw my dad's pictures from his trip to Italy and Greece. Gorgeous! I'm so excited about going next summer. He got me a fake Louis Vuitton Purse. It is pretty nice - I guess there are some benefits to your dad dating someone. Presents are better :)

2 comments:

C-dub said...

Ya, that was funny when we were talking to those guys and then it turns out that one of them works at the same company as me! He works in a different office than me in a neighbouring town. Too funny though. And he also used to play in the OHL. Big points there! He told me to come and find him in his office sometime, but that was probably just a line. Although, he did give me directions to it... Who knows, he is definately a cutie! But knowing that he is only in town for the summer could out a damper on things. Hmmm, have to give that some thought. He could always contact me if he wants to, he can look me up on the company phone list. He's not on the phone list since he's a summer student (I already checked). I'm a dork.

BrightDolphin said...

Niagara half-marathon is fun. Very pretty scenery for the most part (until the end, when you start running/walking through busy thoroughfares). The end is also downhill which is supposed to make things easier, but to be honest, by the time I got there I was too tired to notice. It still seemed hard...