Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More activity...

This time weights and swimming. Both were sucessfull, however when I did 3x100 m in my swim I felt very out of shape. Not that I am out of shape, guess just out of swimming shape. I also did my weights yesterday for the first time in 7 weeks (I recounted last night, wow, was that a long time). So I am somewhat sore the morning. The first part I could feel when I woke up was my abs, but it has now expanded to include my shoulders and my upper thighs/buttocks. Kind of a good feeling, but it isn't making climbing stairs any easier!

Nothing else really. I get to proctor my first midterm this afternoon. That should be fun. I don't really have any work planned for today since the kiddies will probably be coming to ask me all sorts of questions. (I know they are only 3 years younger and are 21-22, but they are still kiddies in my mind... they don't know what the exxon valdez was, 'nough said).

So I almost forgot, for those of you who didn't see my comments on kbums blog, or my messenger name last night, I found my passport, YAY!!!

2 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I'm glad you found your passport! Hopefully Keely can too. How did your proctoring go yesterday?

lj said...

b-b-b-boring!!!!! I can't wait for the final exam which is twice as long (note the sarcasm). At least no one was bitching or cheating, that would have made it horrible, not just boring :)