Thursday, June 09, 2005

La la La

Hmmm... really not much to report. My whole body is sore (but in a good way) from the weights I did on Thursday. My own fault for not going for soooo long.

Last night I went to see "The sisterhood of the travelling pants" with MK and PS (both from CRA) and with QC. It was actually pretty good. The comercials looked corny, but the trailer we saw a couple of weeks ago looked pretty good, so we went. Not upset at all about spending $7.00 to see it, it was worth it. Kind of really hit home in a couple of parts... one of the girls mother's passed away and she was afraid to let herself feel sad, and another one was afraid to love someone, a third had their dad dating someone new... hmm... all of those sound oddly familiar. And even though the movie was about 16 and 17 year olds, they were oddly relateable to my 24 year old self.

So onto my rant. There was a solid 10 minute of commercials before the movie started. WTF, 10 minutes of commercials??? ARe they not already making enough money? And then a few previews... one for Harry Potter :D, had seen it on the computer, but oh, so much better on the big screen :), but by the time the movie started it was well past 7:30 (like 25 minutes of stuff before the movie...), and it was a 2 hour movie! Way too long for my busy self to be sitting still!

This morning I did a brick workout (bike and run). I felt like a studette :) And tonight is soccer. My new soccer motto is "I may not be good, but I'm scrappy :)".

No comments: