Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Crazy Freezing Rain!

So I woke up this morning to go for a run with EK and the ground was covered with a thin sheet of ice. A lot of it was okay to walk on, but not all. Since it was still dark out, we decided we should probably not go for a run and instead went back inside. I'm going to the gym later on, I'll just get there early and do cardio on one of the machines as well. I believe the freezing rain is supposed to change to regular rain before too long. (mind you it isn't really doing anything outside right now...)

So I used my extra time this morning to come into school early. I think I'm going to go read some of this thesis that I am supposed to be modelling. At 8:30 we are meeting to go over notes for one of our classes, so I really don't have that much time. I HATE it when that happens!!!

later kids.

No comments: