Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Fortran going a little better

Now I just have to decipher someone elses Fortran code and I'm off to the races. I really can't stand this part. I have to figure out what KM (not the boy from the fall) was doing and why. It doesn't really help that I don't fully understand the solving method. Something about Picards Method with a Thomas solver???? Anyone know what that means?

Last night we had a "Town Hall meeting" for our apartment meeting. It was good to have forum with the powers that be to tell them what we aren't happy about so that someone will come and fix the problems. So I brought up the fact that I have had a whole in my apartment wall for the full 5 months that I have been living here. I finally got the impression that it would be fixed soon, so I am super happy about that.

And last nights amazing race... Lori and Bolo Gone. They were amusing, so that was a little sad, but I'm happy that Kris and John won the stage. The Season Finale is on February 8th... will they take 4 teams into the final again??? if so that means next week is non-elimination. At this point I am definitely chearing for Kris and John, they are the only team (left) that I have liked the entire time...

No comments: