Monday, January 10, 2005

Sorry for not updating!

anyone who is worrying about Jenny! She is back to her normal self, and she actually was by Friday night. I would say that I think she has forgotten the whole ordeal, but she is sneezing a lot more than normal, so I think her nose might still be a little irratated.

Friday night C-dub came up and we went out dancing to the Dog. Well, we intended to go dancing, but the music was crappy so we mostly just stood around and danced to a few good songs. EK came too. We were just about to leave and try our luck elsewhere when a bunch of the guys for C-dubs class showed up, so we ended up staying until 12:30 or so.

Saturday the Exagerator and MM came up for a day of Laziness and LOTR movie watching, man that was hard! I could barely stay awake in the last one - why is it that the lazier you are, the more you want to sleep? at least that is how it is for me.

Sunday we went out for breakfast and I cleaned my kitchen. I also watched a tape that burger had given me like 4 months ago on doping in sports, now I can finally give it back to her!!! Later, I went for a run with EK, just kind of easing back into activity and then made myself some Nutburgers for dinner (yum!). This morning has been busy. The prof for the class I'm CA-ing is going to go ahead and try to get it bumped up to a TA, so it will be nice to have a little extra $$!

No comments: