Thursday, January 06, 2005

Feeling sluggish

I got home last night and read for three hours. I'm pretty much done one thesis and have one more to go. And then onto the real work. When C-dub and the exagerator leave on Sunday, I think I'm going to come into school and get cracking on this fortran business. I guess I'll wait and see whether I'm able to work from home or not. I find it hard to do real work there now days. I can read no problem, but I have to have a major deadline in the near future to do work from home.

I guess I have a big deadline in about 5-6 weeks, but it doesn't seem that bad right now because that seems so far away, but I have to do a LOT of work on my thesis between now and then. Hopefully fortran is relatively easy to pick up!!!

So today I got up early to go running with EK. I felt like crap the entire way, I don't know whether it was the wind, the lack of running over the holidays or doing weights last night, but lets just say this, It wasn't pretty.

Okay, I should get cracking on real work... later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fortran is super easy. If I can do it anyone can
kbum