Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Flights booked! yay!

So my itenary is finalized, I am going to Edmonton, Vancouver, and Whistler. Yay!

Friday - Fly T. to Edmonton
Sunday- Fly Edmonton to Vancouver
Nest Sunday- Fly Vancouver to T.

Yay! I'm pretty excited as you can tell. NC., KB., AL., and Waltons, here I come!

Okay, so that is my exciting news from yesterday. That and I have the first 1.5 questions done from my assignment. Hopefully the reamaining 2.5 until the programing begins won't be that bad!

Oh yeah, and I was watching the Amazing Race last night. I can't exclain enough how glad I am that Jon and Victoria are gone. They are so abusive towards each other, they annoy me to no ends. And what was it with the french accent? When they were in Nice, they were talking to their cab driver in english with a french accent. As if that would make the driver understand better???? If anything I think the driver would be annoyed and thinking that they were making fun of him. What idiots! My favorite team is still definitely Kris and John (the long distance couple). They never fight, even when they make mistakes! they rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha lj... I so know what you mean about Victoria's French accent. I was so confused! Plus it was a bad french accent.

I'm stoked that they're off the show also. It really upset me at the end when Victoria was all wah! and Jon was like oooo honey i loooove you and Victora was all like I couldn't have done this journey without you. Man. those two hate each other 90% of the time... why are they still married?