Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Funk be gone!

Good News Number 1)
My internet is back up! yay! I called the business office yesterday, and they sorted it out. Apparently the server detected another IP address coming from my outlet so I was cut-off. I don't know how this happened, kind of odd really, there was no one else in my apartment, and I can guarantee that I am the only computer that has ever hooked up to that connection. Oh well, the problem is fixed, I'm not going to worry about the little details.

Good News Number 2)
I'm booking my flights out west today at like 12:30. Hopefully it won't be that busy, but with the -30 windchill, there may be a lot of people looking into south vacations!!! (I'm the crazy one going to edmonton :) and BC :))

Good News Number 3)
I no longer have to be a prisoner in my own apartment in the cold :) yep, that is correct :) my Dad is lending me the car from the end of January to the beginning of March. I was trying to figure out how to get me and my skis to the airport for my trip since the airporter is v. stupid. This was the solution. Yay! I am totally happy about this one. This also means that 95% chance I will be able to partake in the exaggerators b-day celebrations - BTW JC, reading week is a week later than I thought so I will be around for your birthday and will hopefully be able to do whatever :)

Good News Number 4)
Well, can't really think of anything else, I'm just really psyched about reasons 1-3 :)

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

Just so ya know... it's above zero in most of Alberta today... ;) (Stupid freezing rain... I pulled something this morning! Stepped out onto my sidewalk and did not expect it to be a skating rink.)