Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolutions?

Sounds as if most people are posting theres. I'll have to think of a couple I guess.

New Year's Eve came and went. I didn't even stay up till midnight in all honesty. I had What Not to Wear on most of the day, but I didn't watch it all the time. I ended up in bed around 11. As my Grandma used to say "It'll come whether I stay up to welcome it or not". Ah, the wisdom of the elderly :)

Saturday and Sunday I was recovering from going back to the gym on Friday for weights. I seriously couldn't walk for a couple of days, but it is feeling better today. I'll take the weights a little bit easier today and make sure I have some protein shortly after my workout.

So resolutions???
#1 Run a marathon before Nov. 25th (my 25th birthday) - hopefully New York, but may not get it in the lottery
#2 Keep a food diary and try not to eat as much crap, and
#3 Love my body. I think I'll have to lose a bit of weight to really be able to do this, but if a) I'm running a marathon and b) keeping a food diary to keep my food in check, this one shouldn't be too hard (fingers crossed!)

Last year, I had three resolutions, and I managed to keep one for the most part. Eat at Restaurants at most 2 times a week. There were maybe two or three weeks that I broke this one, but that was for good things, like when EW and I went to Gaspe, obviously when you are in a car for that long, you are going to eat at a few restaurants.

That is it from me today. I'm going to spend the morning at the gym. Do a body flow class, and my weights, and some cardio. Should be *fun*.

No comments: