Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good luck Burger and GP1!!!!

I'm thinking of you this morning. I hope the needle anesthetic works wonderfully and that she pulls through no problem!

Man, is it ever cold out there. I went to the Gym this morning. I don't run when it is colder than -20, well, it was -26 **EDIT - Weather station says it was actually -32.3 :O ** this morning so that meant bundling up and facing the cold walking. When I walk, I don't haave time to get ready in the morning so I also have to truck all my stuff to the gym with me so that I can get ready there. Anywho, leaving my apt. at 6:05 am would get me to the gym around 6:25. Man, by the time I got to columbia street I was sooooooo cold! I couldn't feel my legs! and my toes were starting to go. I ended up getting to the gym in time, without any digits falling off, so I guess that is a feat!!! I am now at school trying to warm up from my 10 minute walk to school from the gym. Ack! I'm off to the C&D to get something warm to heat me up!

Other than that, I went to the David Suzuki thing last night. It was pretty good, I was kind of annoyed that he wasn't talking too much about the 1-tonne challenge and how to reduce greenhouse gases, but he was very interesting to listen too. I noticed about halfway through that my Ex was there, it is kind of odd that out of a group of probably close to 400 I would be able to pick him out of the crowd... very weird.

Okay, that is it, I am off to eat my breakfast. I am STARVING!!!

No comments: