Tuesday, January 25, 2005

St. Paul's Resnet = CRAP!!!

So my internet went down again on Saturday was fixed yesterday morning and went down last night sometime around dinner time. double grrr! The lady in the business office was convinced it was my computer until we talked it through. if it goes down again, it definitely isn't my computer.

So This weekend... Friday night I went grocery shopping and had a great night just relaxing. On Saturday I just couldn't motivate myself to do school work, so I read a lot and did my laundry. On Saturday night, braved the cold and snow to walk over to MK's for his party. It was pretty good. Burger was a little upset that there weren't that many people because of the weather, it was actually good for me, I didn't feel as overwhelmed with people I didn't know!

Sunday my dad came up and took me out for lunch and we went to my aunt and uncles in the afternoon. In the evening I did my marking (now that is annoying!) and that was it. My two days of freedom were over and I had to go back to school.

Yesterday was an annoying day. I couldn't get my Fortran to compile yesterday. Don't know how to use the compiler. I'm trying to find my supervisor today so that he can show me how it is done. If I find him in the morning I will likely go home and work from there for the rest of the day. I think I have finally read enough of the boring Fortran book to be able understand what I do, I just can't compile my code :(

Okay, so that is my boring post for the morning of January 25th, stay tuned tomorrow for more thrilling details of my life.

No comments: