Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Am I a bad person?

So last night I deleted one of my MSN contacts. It is someone I used to be friends with a few years ago, but I haven't talked to her in literally years. So I just got an e-mail from her wishing me a happy early birthday and asking me what I'm up to. Weird. Now I feel totally bad about deleting her from my list! I'll reply later on today I guess.

I was also trying to figure out this whole internet dating ettiquette. It is damn confusing. You "smile" at a guy, they "smile" back, is the ball now in my court to send a mail message. So damn confusing.

Man. I'm cold today at school. I've got the heat on max, my touque on and my mits when I'm not typing. What is wrong with me? I think it is the fact that my apartment is so toasty warm, I want my office to be that warm too!

1 comment:

lj said...

We're having a "let's celebrate" party here in waterloo on Friday (burger and C, P&J, my birthday). Saturday I'm in peterpatch with c-dub (birthday next monday) and nej, Sunday in Belleville :)