Thursday, November 10, 2005

Better?

Well a little better anyways. I'm not completly congested and I seem to have my roaring appetite back... I can't wait until lunch time today :) haven't had that feeling for a while.

So I went to swimming last night. Only 5 people went :O... craziness. We swam (well, I did anyway) 2400 yards and I felt pretty good. Only really out of breath once, but most of it was at a pretty slow pace. So my current dilema is do I try to go for a run tonight with the tri club (at 4:30) or do I not tempt fate and stick with swimming yesterday and spinning tomorrow? Other details... I have to get down to Toronto tonight to pick up my car (sis is en route to t-bay as I write to visit friends up there, so I will have the car for the next week and a half).

Option 1) Bus leaving campus at 5 pm arrive downtown at 7 pm, this option I miss running with the tri group. Although free dinner is involved :)

Option 2) Bus leaving downtown terminal at 7:30 arrives downtown at 9 pm, this option I must pay for city bus ticket and I'll arrive back later.

Right now I think I'm leaning towards option 1. I want to run (I miss it), but I really need to get rid of this illness, I'm still not 100% although I'm feeling 20 times better than I did earlier this week. I'll need to make up my mind soon though since I'll have to call my dad and tell him what I'm up to and get a bus ticket... ah, decisions.

No comments: